Is your connected Tile having trouble ringing?
Your Tile is displaying as connected in the app, you press the green "Find" button to ring it and the button changes to "Done", but your Tile doesn't make a sound. What should you do?
Try the following steps to try to resolve this issue:
- Update the Tile app and your phone's OS to the latest versions. Our app updates often include bug fixes and performance enhancements, compatible with the latest OS versions available for your phone.
- Refresh your Bluetooth connection. Toggle your Bluetooth on your mobile device off for 30 seconds. Then, turn it back on and wait for your Tile to re-connect to your phone. Try pressing the green "Find" button to ring your Tile.
- Check if your Tile can successfully ring your phone. Double-press on your Tile's button firmly to ring your phone. If your phone rings successfully, this is a sign the speaker in your Tile may be experiencing technical difficulties.
We can help!
If your Tile is still having trouble ringing after performing the above steps, please submit a request for support here! In the description please include the following information:
- Your Tile account email address
- The name of the misbehaving Tile
*If your Tile you're currently searching for your connected Tile and it's not ringing, you can use the Proximity Meter to get into close proximity of your Tile to locate it.