Whether you just upgraded to a new Tile or you are simply replacing a faulty Tile with your warranty replacement, it’s pretty easy to replace your Tile in the app!
Note: Replacing your Tiles is not a permanent process. If you accidentally replaced a Tile that you didn’t mean to, it’s simply “hiding” in your account. To learn how to unhide a Tile, click here.
Replace your Tile with these easy steps:
- In the Tile app, choose the Tile you wish to replace, and tap on the "..." in the upper righthand corner of the Tile's card.
- Select "Edit Tile Details"
- Select "Replace Tile." A pop-up message will appear letting you know that you are about to add a new Tile to replace your current one. Select "Continue".
- Follow the normal activation process found in this article here.
- Once you finish the activation process, your Tile will be successfully replaced!
Your new Tile will have the same name and picture as the one you replaced.