Whether you just purchased a new Tile through reTile, or you are simply replacing a faulty Tile with your warranty replacement, it’s pretty easy to replace your Tile in the app!
Note: Replacing your Tiles is not a permanent process. If you accidentally replaced a Tile that you didn’t mean to, it’s simply “hiding” in your account. To learn how to unhide a Tile, click here.
You can replace your Tile in two different ways:
- In the app, find the Tile you want to replace in the list view
- Swipe left across the Tile’s name
- Select the ellipses “...” and then, select “Replace Tile”
- Follow the steps provided!
Another way to replace a Tile is:
- In the app, tap on the Tile that you want to replace.
- Click “Options”, then “Details”
- Click “Replace Tile”
- Tap “Continue” to confirm that you understand that you nor anyone else will be able to use the Tile you are about to replace, and it will go into your hidden Tiles list.
- Follow the activation steps!
Your new Tile will have the same name and picture as the one you replaced.