Congratulations on your new phone! Our goal is to make your life easier, so using your Tile with your new phone is simple!
Tiles are associated with your account, not a specific device.
When you sign into your account on a particular device, Tile remembers that device so that you can always use it! Your Tiles can be seen on any device (such as your iPad or another phone) that you are logged in to, through your account.
If you want to see your Tile on your new phone:
1. Download our app on your new phone
2. Click "Sign-In"
3. Enter your previous Tile account credentials
* If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot Password" to receive an email from us!
4. Start finding your Tiles using your new phone!
5. Your new device will automatically be remembered by Tile so you can always find your phone.
6. If you no longer want your Tiles to be able to be found from your old device, log out and/or delete the app on that device.
To remove your old phone from your list view:
1. In the app, click on your old device
2. Click the settings button
3. At the bottom, click "Remove Tile"
4. This will remove your device from your account and you will no longer be able to ring it from your Tile or update its location.
* To add this device back to your account, simply sign-in to your Tile account on that device.
To transfer your Tile to a completely different account, follow the transfer instructions.