Get your Tile to stick to almost anything with our adhesives!
To put an adhesive on your Tile simply:
1. Peel the adhesive off its white sheet without removing the blue film.
2. Flip your Tile over so the back side faces you and carefully align the adhesive over it, making sure that it doesn’t cover the hole for the speaker. Press the adhesive to the back of your Tile.
3. Using the pull tab, peel the blue film off the adhesive.
4. Stick your Tile onto any flat surface and press firmly to secure a strong bond.
To remove an adhesive:
Your Tile adhesive is very strong and sticks to almost any surface, which is great when you want it to stay put!
If you've stuck your Tile to something but now wish to remove it, we would recommend using the same removal methods and precautions* you would use for any other strong adhesive.
Some removal methods include:
- Use a hairdryer on low heat to loosen the adhesive
- Use a credit card or pizza server to slide underneath the adhesive
- Use baby oil or rubbing alcohol to loosen the adhesive
Before trying these, or any other methods, please be sure that it will be safe to use on the item you placed the adhesive upon.
Next up, you can read about keeping your Tile clean and shiny!
*Note: Tile is not responsible or liable for any damages caused by removing the adhesive from your object