It's officially been a year since you've had your Tile, and a brand new Tile is queued up to be automatically shipped to you through auto-reTile. Have you moved or gotten a new credit card since you enrolled in auto-reTile? No sweat!
We've made it easy for you to update your credit card and shipping information on your auto-reTile order. Follow the steps below to learn how to do so:
1. Go to our website at www.tile.com
2. Click on "Sign In" in the upper-righthand corner of the navigation bar.
3. Here, you will be prompted to sign into your account. You must sign in with your email address and password that is tied to your Tile app account.
4. When you have signed in successfully, you will be re-directed to our homepage. The "Sign In" button in the upper-righthand corner of the navigation bar should now say "Account".
5. Hover your mouse over "Account" for a drop-down menu to appear with the options "Settings," "Web Finder," and "Log out".
6. Click on "Settings" to access your current auto-reTile order payment and shipping information.
7. You will see a section for "Shipping Address" and "Payment Method" that both have a blue "Edit" button so you can enter your updated information. If there was no previous information stored (which wouldn't be the case for auto-reTile orders!), you will see an "Add" button. See the example below:
8. Click "Edit" on each section to update your information! Note that you must enter a valid shipping address and credit card number for the updates to save.
9. When you are finished updating your information, click on the blue "Update Info" button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
9. And you're all set! Your auto-reTile order will now bill to and ship to your updated credit card and shipping information.
How long do I have to change my credit card information and shipping address before my order ships out?
Great question! We send you an email 30 days before to let you know we will soon charge you for your auto-reTile order. From that email notice, you have 30 days to update your shipping and credit card information.
After the 30-day period, your credit card will be charged and ship to the address we have in our system.
I wanted to change the items in my auto-reTile order. How can I do that?
While we are unable to make changes to your order, what you can do is cancel your auto-reTile through your Account Settings. It's quick and easy to do! Just visit this link here, and sign in using the same email address and password you use when logging into your Tile app. Once you’ve successfully cancelled your reTile order, you can instead reTile within the app to purchase the specific Tile(s) you prefer.
I wasn't aware that my auto-reTile order was processed and I'd like to cancel it. Can you help me with that?
There is a small window of time to cancel your auto-reTile order and we are more than happy to check on that for you. Leave us a message to let us know you'd like to cancel your auto-reTile order, or chat with us 7 days a week from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (PT), Monday-Friday, and 8:00 am - 5:00pm (PT), Saturday-Sunday - a chat box will appear in the lower right-hand corner of any page on our Help Center (desktop only) during chat hours.
My payment still wasn't successfully processed even after updating my credit card information. What should I do?
If we're still having some trouble charging your credit card on file for your auto-reTile order, we recommend canceling your subscription through the Account Sign-In portal following the steps above. You can then place a reTile order right in the app! Simply tap on the "Replace Tile" message on any of your Tiles that are eligible for reTile and complete the checkout flow for your desired Tile version and pack size.