Join Tile Premium
- Is there a free trial for Tile Premium?
- How much is Tile Premium and how long does it last?
- Can I buy a subscription for someone else?
Is there a free trial for Tile Premium?
Yes, there is a 1 month free trial for Tile Premium.
How much is Tile Premium and how long does it last?
There are two options. After your 1 month free trial, you can automatically renew Tile Premium yearly or monthly.Tile Premium is $2.99 USD / month and $29.99 USD / year. Regional pricing may vary. Click Start Free Trial for more details on pricing (don't worry you won't be charged).
How do I sign up for Tile Premium?
- Go to the Tile Premium page
- Click “Start Free Trial” ”
- Log into your Tile app account or create a new Tile account
- Select which trial plan you prefer: Yearly or Monthly
- Click “Start 1 Month Free Trial”
- You’re all set! You will not be charged for your 30 day free trial.
- In our app, click the setting gear icon
- Under Premium, tap “Upgrade to Tile Premium”
- Choose a monthly or yearly plan, and click “Start your 1-month free trial”
- Confirm your Apple ID password and you’re set!
Google Play Store
- In the Tile App, tap on the “Introducing Tile Premium” banner
- Choose between Annual or Monthly
- Below the subscription options, click on “Start 1-month Free Trial”
- You will be given 3 options to pay:
- via Google’s GPay
- by manually entering a credit card information
- charge on your mobile phone provider
- Confirm payment mode
- Click Subscribe.
To check on your your subscription is status, access it on the app of the content you subscribed to, on the Google News app, or Google Play Newsstand.
Note: Some payment methods may not be accepted for all subscriptions. To review payment method restrictions, see accepted payment methods. Exact pricing shown in the payment process may vary slightly from the price listed on Google Play based on currency exchange rates and price changes from month to month or year to year.
Can I buy a subscription for someone else?
Not at this time, but we are working on it!