Purpose: For numerous unidentified reasons, orders may not reach B2B. Tile HQ receives a daily report which categorizes these orders so they may be processed at designated warehouses. This article helps Order SMEs identify the root cause of all issue/s, and sum up and report findings.
How it looks:
The "Orders not picked up by B2B" Report is a custom report that cannot be found in NetSuite. In a perfect situation, B2B Gateway should pick up orders every 2 - 4 hours. If an order is on the "Orders not picked up by B2B report," then that order was not picked up in the allotted time and needs to be investigated.
This report only sent via email. Below is an image what the emailed report looks like. All the information is taken from NetSuite:
What's expected from an Order SME
- Create a Google Spreadsheet via Google Drive
- Add all the SOs and their respective information onto that Google Spreadsheet
- Add a column for - Payment Method, B2B checked (Yes/No field), CyberSource/PayPal or AMZ Pay status, Notes, and Resolved (Yes/No field)
- Review the Billing tab of each Sales Order # to note the Payment Method and Fraud Check Failed fields of your report.
- Review the the System Information tab, and write your finding in the Notes section of the report
- In addition to what you find in System Information, write down any common trends about the orders if there is anything in the Notes section of your report.
- Note the credit card status from
- Take action on the orders that are Pending Approval
- Send the entire report to Tile HQ to report to NetSuite a
A few rules and guidelines
- Do NOT report, research, or update orders that have a class "Online Retail"
- You will only work on orders that have a Class of Direct, Service or Renewal. (This is same for the B2B exceptions report.
- Again, note any common trends about the orders if there is anything.
- i.e. Orders that are on the report are mostly purchased with AMZ Pay payment method
- i.e. If you note that all orders closed within a timeframe, note the CyberSource code (EX: These orders show AVS was succssful but NetSuite still canceled the order)
- If an order is
- Purchased on the website
- Not created by an agent
- RTS is not checked
- An item within the Sales Order is backordered
The customer's credit card will not get charged and won't be picked up by B2B for shipment. It will only ship if all items are no longer backordered.