Tile has partnered with Scalefast to bring you a seamless checkout experience. For questions or to learn how to manage your Scalefast My Orders information, keep reading below.
How do I check the status of my order?
If you created a login to My Orders, log in and select Order History to view your order status.
For example, if an order shows as "Pending", this means the order has not yet been approved. As soon as we have verified the order, you will receive the order confirmation email.
If any action needs to be taken on your behalf, we will notify you.
If you completed your purchase as a guest, or should you have any further questions about the status of your order, contact our Customer Care team.
Can I update My Order information?
Once your order has been placed, your shipping address cannot be changed and your order cannot be cancelled.
Can I checkout as a guest?
You can use the 'Checkout as Guest' option after adding the item to your cart. None of your personal information will be saved for later access in My Orders.
If I am outside the countries from which it is possible to order, can I still make my purchase?
You can access the Tile store website from anywhere in the world and place your order. However, if the shipping address is for a country that is not on the list of delivery countries provided at checkout, you will not be able to complete the order.
Where can I find My Order details?
You can find your order details in the order confirmation email, which should have been sent to the provided email address when completing the purchase. If you did not receive an order confirmation email please make sure to check your Inbox, your Spam/Junk folder, and if you are using Gmail please check your Promotions folder.
If you placed the order and you have a My Orders Account, you may also find the summary and details of all your orders by logging into your account, selecting ‘My Orders’, then selecting the ‘Orders History’ tab. You will see a list of your orders and an invoice for each transaction made.
Returns and Refunds
There are a few important things to keep in mind when making your return request to Tile:
- Tile can only refund orders placed directly through our website. If you purchased your Tile(s) through another party (like Amazon.com), contact them for return instructions.
- You can return your Tile for a refund within 30 days from the day you received your Tile shipment.
- The order must be returned in good condition with its original packaging.
- Partial returns are not eligible for refund (Example: If you ordered 4 Tiles, you must return all 4 Tiles to receive a refund).
- For more information, visit our Warranty and Refund Policy Page.
- For payment information, visit our Payment FAQ.