How Tile works with Plantronics Voyager Wireless headset
Tile finding technology is built into your Plantronics Voyager Wireless headset device. Once activated, they work like a Tile would:
- Ring your wireless headset
- View your wireless headset's last known location on a map
- Use the Tile Detector
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
Note: The Find Your Phone feature is not available with the Voyager Wireless headset.
List of Voyager Wireless headsets embedded with Tile technology:
- Plantronics Voyager 4200 wireless headset series
- Plantronics Voyager 5200 wireless headset series
Activate your Voyager Wireless headset
To activate, you need to complete the following steps in the Plantronics Hub app and Tile app.
Plantronics Hub app:
- Download the Plantronics Hub app on your smartphone or tablet.
For details about the Plantronics Hub app, check out the Plantronics website.
- Launch the app and update your Plantronics firmware to the latest version.
- Ensure your headset says Connected.
- Tap the Apps button, then tap Tile.
- At the bottom of the Tile screen, select Enable Tile.
- The app displays the Launch Tile button.
- Tap Launch Tile to download the Tile app.
Make sure the wireless headset is charged and powered on in order to activate the Tile integration, then:
- Download the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- On the home screen of the app, tap the + sign at the top left corner.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select Plantronics.
- Select your Plantronics device and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your wireless headset.
Required settings on your mobile device
The following settings ensure that your Voyager Wireless headset works properly with your Tile app:
- Bluetooth set to On
- Location services set to On and Always permission granted to the Tile app
- For iOS, the Tile app must be open and running in the background
Learn more about permission settings that allow Tile finding features to work correctly.
If you’re experiencing problems with the Tile integration in your wireless headset, check out these troubleshooting tips.
Disconnect your Voyager Wireless headset from your Tile account
Learn more about disconnecting your wireless headset.
Refund or warranty replacement for Voyager Wireless headset
All refund and warranty questions are completed through Plantronics. You can contact them for support questions.