Tile cannot cancel the subscription for you. Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
Cancel using the same method (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Tile.com) you used to subscribe.
For iPhone (Apple in-app purchase subscribers):
- On your Apple device, go to Settings.
- Tap [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Tile subscription, then tap Cancel Subscription.
For Android (Google Play subscribers):
- On your device, go the Play Store app.
- Tap your Profile Icon at the top right.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Tile subscription, then tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
For customers who signed up on the Tile website or in the Tile app:
- On Tile.com, tap Log In at the top right corner of the screen.
- Sign in to your account.
- On the left-hand navigation bar, select Billing & Premium.
- Select the Edit link to the right of Subscription.
- Select the Cancel Subscription button and follow the instructions.
If you cancel your subscription
For monthly Tile Premium subscriptions, you'll have access for the remainder of the month. For annual Tile Premium and Premium Protect subscriptions, you’ll have access for the remainder of the year once you cancel. You will not be charged again.
Note: Refunds are not available for monthly or yearly subscription fees you’ve already paid. If you signed up via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, please contact them for questions about refunds.
Free trials are available to first-time subscribers only. If you’ve had a free trial, you will not be eligible for additional free trials.