If you have an iOS device running iOS 15 or newer, Tile is compatible with:
- iPhone 6s or newer
- iPad (Regular, Pro, and Mini)
- Apple Watch Series 2 or newer
If you have an Android running Android 9.0 or newer, Tile is officially compatible with:
- Google Pixel/XL One or newer
- Samsung Galaxy S8 or newer
- Samsung Note 8 or newer
- OnePlus 3 or newer
Tile may function as designed on other devices as long as it meets OS requirements and is running Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
While many Android tablets run a tablet version of a supported operating system (OS), the Tile app currently does not support these devices.
- Google Play services must be enabled on Android devices. Certain phones like Huawei (P40 and above) and Honor (20) phones are not supported.
- Devices that need to side load or use a third party app store (such as Fire HD) are not supported.
- Chrome OS and Fire OS are not supported operating systems.
Smart Assistants/ Speakers
While you can access your Tile account through your desktop computer or laptop, Tile works best on a mobile app. Tile has partnered with HP and Lenovo to bring you a selection of devices with Tile finding power.