Tile makes updating your payment method easy.
If you signed up through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Apple App Store:
- In the device Settings, tap [Your Name] at the top of the screen.
- Tap Payment & Shipping.
- Tap your current Payment Method, then edit your payment details. After editing, tap Done at the top right corner of the screen.
- If you wish to remove your current Payment Method:
- Tap Remove Payment Method at the bottom of the screen. Confirm by tapping Remove.
- Select Add Payment Method to replace the payment method that you just removed. Enter the new information.
Learn more about Apple ID payment methods on Apple's support page.
Google Play Store:
- In the Google Play app, tap your Profile icon at the top right.
- Tap Payment & subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Tile subscription, then tap Manage.
- Tap Update and follow the instructions.
Learn more about Google Play payment methods on Google Play’s support page.
If you signed up on the Tile website or in the Tile app
- On Tile.com, tap Log In and sign in to your account.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select Billing & Premium.
- To the right of Payment, select Edit.
- Enter the new payment information, then select Save.