About the Nomad PowerPack
The PowerPack is an advanced 9000mAh backup battery that comes with Tile technology built in so that you can track and ring your backup battery.
How Tile works with Nomad PowerPack
Tile finding technology is built into your Nomad PowerPack device. Once activated, it works like a Tile would:
- Ring your PowerPack
- View your PowerPack's last known location on a map
- Use the Tile Detector
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
Your PowerPack utilizes Tile’s Bluetooth tracking technology to ring your backup battery if it's hiding nearby or see the location of where your backup battery was last seen, all within the Tile app on your mobile device.
Activate your Nomad PowerPack
- Download the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- Tap the + sign at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select Nomad.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your PowerPack.
Required settings on your mobile device
The following settings ensure that the Nomad PowerPack works properly with your Tile app:
- Bluetooth set to On
- Location services set to On and Always permission granted to the Tile app
- For iOS, the Tile app must be open and running in the background
Learn more about permission settings that allow Tile finding features to work correctly.
Refund or warranty for Nomad PowerPack
All refund and warranty questions are completed through Nomad. Contact them for support questions.