How Tile works with JLab devices
Tile finding technology is built into your JLab earbuds. Once activated, they work like a Tile would:
- Ring your earbuds
- View your earbuds’ last known location on a map
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
- Use the Tile Detector
Note: The Find Your Phone or the Share a Tile feature is not available with JLab earbuds.
TW (True Wireless)
- JBuds Air Sport
- JBuds Air Pro
ANC (Active Noise Canceling) and TW
- JBuds Air ANC
- Epic Air Sport ANC
- Epic Air ANC
Can’t tell if your earbuds are Tile connected? Follow these steps to check.
Activate your JLab earbuds
Make sure your earbuds are charged and powered on to activate the Tile integration, then:
- Download the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- On the home screen of the app, tap the + sign at the top left corner.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select JLab.
- Select your JLab device and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are activating earbuds, be sure to activate both the Left and Right earbuds.
Note: If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your JLab device.
JLab Earbud Ring Error
If you only activate one earbud, instead of both, the devices may still ring, but you will be notified that there is an issue.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Tap on the erroring device.
- Scroll down to and select More Options.
- Scroll down to and select Reset.
- Tap on the device you want to reset, then tap the red Reset button.
- The Tile App will prompt you to “Activate the Other Headphone”.
Note: If you do not get this prompt, repeat steps 1-4 on the other headphone.
You can now activate your headphones again. Be sure to activate both the Left earbud and the Right earbud.
If you’re still experiencing problems with the Tile integration in your JLab device, check out these troubleshooting tips.
Disconnect your JLab headphones or earbuds from your Tile account
Learn more about disconnecting your JLab headphones or earbuds.
Refund or warranty replacement for JLab headphones or earbuds
All refund and warranty questions are completed through JLab. You can contact them for support questions.