Tile was created to help make your life easier and less stressful.
Your Tile is guaranteed to last one full year. After that year, you can opt-in to our reTile program! This allows you to replace all the Tiles you already have in your account for a discounted price!
Why is reTile the best option?
- Reliability. You have enough to think about! You don’t want to worry if or when your battery needs to be swapped out. Most replaceable batteries need to be changed at least every 4-6 months. Consider this: say you have it on your diabetes glucose meter or you're in a rush to get out the door -- if it can’t perform when you need it to, it’s useless! With that in mind, we made it to last a whole 365 days with zero upkeep.
- Durability. Life happens. Whether it’s getting caught in a downpour without an umbrella or having your two-year-old stick something other than food (like your Tile) in their mouth, Tile has you covered. The sealed casing makes it both water resistant and safe.
- Eco-Friendly. Tile respects Mother Nature. Tiles are 99% recyclable and only use 1 battery a year, which means we're keeping batteries out of landfills.
- New Technology. As you know, all technology changes quickly - and that includes Tile! Our reTile program makes sure you always have the latest and greatest technology so that you can find your things better and faster every time!
Eligibility & How it works:
- You'll receive an in-app notification and an email 11 months after your first Tile is activated. This will remind you of your "Tile anniversary," and you'll be eligible to replace all the current Tiles in your account at the reTile price!
- Right now you can get Tile Mate for $15 per Tile, Tile Slim for $21 per Tile, or Tile Sport or Tile Style for $25 per Tile.
- Simply reTile online or through the app.
- Then, when you get your new Tile, replace it through the app and slip your old one into the pre-paid envelope that came with the package. This will ensure that your old Tile will be recycled! International Tilers can take their old Tiles to the nearest e-waste center for recycling
Have some questions? FAQ is below.
Do you turn off my Tile? Does it stop working at exactly one year?
We do not control the lifespan of your Tile. The battery is guaranteed to last a full year. You'll be surprised to know, however, many Tiles last longer than that. However, we cannot guarantee it, so it's covered by our worry-free warranty for those 12 months from activation!
If your Tile’s battery dies before a year has passed from the time that you activated it, we’ll replace it free of charge! It’s covered by our worry-free warranty.