A faulty power supply may be the cause of an unsuccessful reset and most battery issues. Before resetting your Jiobit, check to make sure all charging components are working. Plug in a micro USB-compatible device to the cable and power block to test the power supply.
How to perform a hardware reset
1. Remove all accessories from the Jiobit (<-- please click this link to avoid damage)
2. Please turn Bluetooth OFF on all smartphones in the Care Team within a 30ft radius of the Jiobit
3. Plug the USB cable of the Jiobit charging dock directly into a USB port of a computer
4. Locate the button ( birdie logo) on the gray side of the device and press and hold for 30 seconds
5. Place the Jiobit on the charging dock*
6. Let the device fully charge overnight (this will allow the Jiobit the opportunity to download any necessary firmware updates)
*If you do not see a rapid flashing light within 1-2 minutes and/or the hardware reset does not resolve the issue at hand, please reach out to us with an email to customer support with the following info and questions answered:
1. Did you see any light come on? If so, please let us know what color the light was.
2. Send us a photo of:
- The Jiobit (front, back, bottom)
- Remove all accessories from the Jiobit (<-- please click this link to avoid damage)
- The current power supply (plugged into the dock and the power source)
- The metal gold pins inside the charging dock
3. If you're able to confirm the date and time the issue begun happening and any additional dates/times (if reoccurring), along with a detailed description of the issue.
4. Confirmation of the date the reset was completed