The maps on your Tile app keep a record of the last time and place your Tile and mobile device were connected.
View the map from the home screen of the Tile app
This map shows an overview of the most recent location of all your Tiles.
- On the home screen of the Tile app, tap the Map icon at the bottom center.
- The size of the gray circles on the map is based on the predicted location accuracy of your mobile device. The smaller the circle, the more accurate the pinned location (see example below).
View the location history of a specific Tile
- On the home screen of the Tile app, select the Tile you wish to find on the map.
- Select Location History to view the most recent location.
- For Premium or Premium Protect subscribers, the app displays location updates for the past 30 days. For Tiles activated less than 30 days ago, the app displays locations updates from the date of activation. In the example below, the numbers represent how many times the Tile sent updates from that location.
- Tap the address of the most recent location to see it on a map.
- Tap the arrow at the top right corner to get directions to the location.
Check the permission settings on your mobile device to ensure Tile's location features work properly.
If the app displays an address that is not 100% accurate, it could be due to your device's cellular network connection and other environmental factors such as cloud cover, trees, buildings, and other structures.