Try our app’s newest features before the rest of the world. The Tile Beta Program is your opportunity to help us improve features and tools — in advance. We want to work with you to make sure our products and features are not only useful but invaluable for your lifestyle.
Tile Beta Program Basics
Beta products are hardware or software products being tested by a subset of customers before they’re released to the public. As a member of the Tile Beta Program, you’re eligible to try new features in our app early.
Tile Beta Program Participation
- You remain part of the Tile Beta Program as long as you’re running the latest beta app.
- You can choose to leave the Tile Beta Program at any time and delete the beta app from your device.
Get Started with the Tile Beta Program
- Anyone can join the beta program, but some might also see prompts to download the beta build in a special notification within their Tile app.
- For Android:
- Please click HERE and sign up using your Google Play Store email
- For iOS:
- Please sign up HERE if you are interested. We add people to beta over time so you might not receive an invitation right away. Once you have been selected you will receive an email titled "TestFlight: Tile, Inc. invited you to test Tile"!
(Note: Signing up does not guarantee entry to the beta program)
On both iOS & Android devices, the beta app will replace your existing Play or App Store app.
Agreements with the Tile Beta Program
- You don’t need to make any changes to your phone to use the beta application. Jailbreaking or removing the protections put in place by the operating system is against Tile’s Terms and may be harmful to your device or prevent the Tile application from working properly.
Tile Beta Program Troubleshooting & Feedback Tips
If you notice a glitch/bug with the app we kindly ask that you report it.
- Please tap on the settings (gear icon) in our app and then tap on "Send Feedback".
If you’re unable to use the beta app due to an issue you’re experiencing you can send us feedback on our Play Store page for Android.