For iOS: Opt out of the Tile Beta Program
- On your mobile device, open the Testflight app used to install and update our Tile beta app.
- Select the Tile beta app from the list of apps you are currently testing.
- Scroll down and tap Stop Testing.
4. You have now opted out of the Beta program. If you want to use the Tile non-beta app, you will need to download and reinstall it from the Apple App Store. If you're a Premium subscriber, make sure that you enable the "Motion and Fitness" for your Tile app (Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness > Toggle Fitness tracking and Tile on).
For Android: Opt out of the Tile Beta Program
Select this link and select "Leave Program". On your mobile device, uninstall the Tile beta app and then reinstall the non-beta version.
- On your mobile device, tap the Play Store icon.
- Search for Tile, Inc.
- Scroll down until you see "You're a beta tester", then tap LEAVE (screen as shown below may vary depending on your Android device).
- Scroll back up and tap Uninstall. It will take a few moments for the app to be deleted.
You should now be out of the Beta Program, thank you for your support.
- Reinstall the non-beta Tile app from the Play Store page.