If your Tile is lost, learn more about finding your lost Tile.
If you know your Tile is nearby, but your app is showing that it’s not connected, you can try these troubleshooting steps to re-establish the connection between the app and your Tile.
Troubleshoot Tile Connectivity
- Ensure your mobile device and Tile app are updated to the latest version.
- Ensure Bluetooth and Location Services permission settings are enabled.
If you are still unable to connect to your Tile
- Force close the Tile app from your recent apps page.
- Restart your mobile device.
- If your Tile is a 2018 model or older, reboot your Tile by pressing and holding down the Tile button on the Tile for 10 seconds. (newer model Tiles do not require a reboot).
- For Samsung Devices:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Battery and Device Care.
- Tap on Battery.
- Tap on Background Usage Limits.
- Select Never Sleep Apps and Tap on the (+) at the top right.
- Select Tile from the list and Tap on Add.
- Force close the Tile app and relaunch.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for your Tile to connect.
- Try to ring your Tile by tapping the Find button.
If the Tile does not ring, double-press the Tile button on the Tile. If it does not play a tune, the battery may be dead.