For iOS: Opt out of the Jiobit Beta Program
- On your mobile device, open the Testflight app used to install and update our Jiobit beta app.
- Select the Jiobit beta app from the list of apps you are currently testing.
- Scroll down and tap Stop Testing.
4. You have now opted out of the Beta program. If you want to use the Jiobit non-beta app, you will need to download and reinstall it from the Apple App Store.
For Android: Opt out of the Jiobit Beta Program
Select this link and select "Leave Program". On your mobile device, uninstall the Jiobit beta app and then reinstall the non-beta version.
- On your mobile device, tap the Play Store icon.
- Search for Jiobit Smart Tag
- Scroll down until you see "You're a beta tester", then tap LEAVE (screen, as shown below, may vary depending on your Android device).
- Scroll back up and tap Uninstall. It will take a few moments for the app to be deleted.
You should now be out of the Beta Program, thank you for your support.
- Reinstall the non-beta Jiobit app from the Play Store page.