Tile has a variety of ringtones. Follow the steps below to choose your favorite.
- In the Tile app, tap the Tile you would like to change the ringtone on.
- Keep the Tile close to your device and make sure the Tile is in range (the green Find button should be visible).
- Scroll down to and select Tile Ringtone.
- Select your desired ringtone.
- Tap Save.
Your Tile will begin downloading the ringtone which may take up to 20 seconds. If your Tile requires a new firmware update, it will begin to do so along with the ringtone and this process may take up to 2 minutes. Test the ringtone after the update.
If you are unable to change your Tile's ringtone, here are a few things to check.
- Make sure that your device has a data connection and that Bluetooth is switched On.
- Check that you are changing the ringtone of the correct Tile.
- Check that the Tile is within range and that the app is connecting to the Tile. On the home screen of the Tile app, the green Find button for that Tile should be visible.
Note: If a Tile is not within range, you won’t be able to make changes until the app is able to connect to it.
- Make sure that the Tile you are trying to update is right next to your phone/tablet.
If you are still having trouble changing your Tile's ringtone after checking all of the above, try restarting your device and/or switching Bluetooth off and on.