Jiobit has a multi-color LED hidden just under the gray silicone surface. The only time the LED will be visible is when the tracker is on the charging dock, used with the "Ring Jiobit" or "Alert Me" features.
The LED light color indicates what is happening with the Jiobit.
Initial Jiobit Set-Up:
- Blinking orange: Jiobit is ready to connect to the app and pair with your phone.
- Blinking green: Confirmation that Jiobit successfully connected to the app.
(Helpful when setting up multiple Jiobits at once)
- Solid orange: Set up and registration in progress.
Regular Use - On charging dock
- Blinking green: Charging.
- Solid green: Fully charged. The LED will disappear after the battery reaches 100%.
- Flashing orange: Over The Air (OTA) firmware download in progress. May take up to 10 mins.
- Solid orange: Update in progress - Do not disturb until complete.
- Slow red flash: Firmware update failed. Jiobit will automatically restart.
Regular use - Not on charging dock
- Blinking red in sync with chirping sound: The user has initiated the Ring feature or Alert Me.
While not in use - long period of storage (i.e. summer/winter break)
- Maintain battery health prior to cancellation:
- Keep the Jiobit off the charging dock when it’s not in use
- If your Jiobit is under 15% at the time of deactivation/cancellation, charge it to 100%, then remove it from the charger.
- Store in a dry cool place