About Bianca Key module
The Bianca Key is a module that comes with Tile technology built in so that you can track and ring your keyholders. For details, check out Bianca's website.
How Tile works with Bianca Key module
Tile finding technology is built into your Bianca Key module device. Once activated, it works like a Tile would:
- Ring your Bianca Key
- View your Bianca Key's last known location on a map
- Use the Tile Detector
- Enlist the power of the Tile Network
Your Bianca Key module utilizes Tile’s Bluetooth tracking technology to ring your keyholder if it's hiding nearby or see the location of where your key was last seen, all within the Tile app on your mobile device.
Activate your Bianca Key module
- Download the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create and confirm your account.
- Open the Tile app.
- Tap the + sign at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Under Activate a Tile Enabled Device, select Bianca.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you already have a Tile account, just follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6 to activate your module.
Required settings on your mobile device
The following settings ensure that the Bianca Key module works properly with your Tile app:
- Bluetooth set to On
- Location services set to On and Always permission granted to the Tile app
- For iOS, the Tile app must be open and running in the background
Learn more about permission settings that allow Tile finding features to work correctly.
Refund or warranty for Bianca Key Module
All refund and warranty questions are completed through Bianca. Contact them for your support questions.