Your Jiobit’s ring feature allows you to trigger an alert and a flashing light as long as your Jiobit has a cellular or Bluetooth connection.
To ring your Jiobit:
- Tap the Ring Jiobit icon.
- Allow up to 45 seconds for your Jiobit to connect.
- Once connected, your Jiobit will chirp and illuminate a red flashing light.
- While your Jiobit is ringing, your loved one can acknowledge the ring by clicking the Jiobit logo on the device.
- Once clicked, the ringer will turn off and send a notification to your app.
If your Jiobit is in a Trusted Place or on Power Save mode, you will not be able to ring through a cellular connection alone.
- Locate an approximate location of your Jiobit on the map, and move within Bluetooth range (30 ft) to establish a connection and attempt to ring the device.
- The blue "With You" status bar lets you know you're connected via Bluetooth.
- The ring tone or volume can not be changed or adjusted for the Jiobit Next (2nd generation)
Additionally, if you are ringing the Jiobit via a Bluetooth connection:
- The device will be listed as a randomized set of number and letters on your Bluetooth list of devices
- The device can only connect to 1, Care Team Member (CTM) or Admin's, cell phone at a time.