If you are having trouble activating your Tile, try pressing the button on the Tile firmly for 1 second.
- If the Tile does not play a tune, press the button on the Tile twice in rapid succession.
- If the Tile still doesn't play a tune, contact us so we can provide further troubleshooting.
- If the Tile plays a tune when the button is pressed twice, the Tile has been previously activated. Learn more about previously activated Tiles.
- If the Tile plays a tune when you press the button on the Tile once, try activating the Tile.
If the Tile won't activate, do the following steps:
- Check if your mobile device is compatible with the latest version of the Tile app.
- Force close all apps from your recent apps page.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Relaunch the Tile app.
- Attempt to activate the Tile again.
Wrong QR Code Error
If you are activating a Tile and wrongfully select Lost and Found Label during the activation process, you will receive a “Wrong QR code. Please scan a Lost and Found Label QR code" error message upon scanning.
- Tap OK button to confirm.
- Restart activation process.
- Make the correct Mate, Pro, Original, Style, Slim, Sport, or Sticker selection.
If you are unable to activate your Tile after completing the steps above, contact us for additional assistance.