Find my Tile when it is in range of my mobile device
- Ring your Tile.
- If you are unable to hear the Tile tune, use the Tile Detector to find the Tile.
- View the location where the Tile last connected.
Find my Tile when it's not in range of my mobile device
- Enable Notify When Found and add contact information.
- The Tile Network will notify you when someone comes within range of your Tile.
- Note: The notification may not be immediate.
- Return to the updated location and attempt to ring your Tile.
- Note: The Tile may no longer be there if it has moved since its last location update.
Tips to Find a Lost Tile
- Check your mobile device’s permission settings to ensure Tile’s features work correctly.
- The Tile itself does not have GPS or real-time location monitoring. The Tile app on your mobile device uses a Bluetooth connection with the Tile to obtain, save, and display the Tile's location information.
- The Tile’s Bluetooth connection could be interrupted by environmental interference, such as walls, floors, trees, or other devices that use Bluetooth.
- Check any floor you visited in buildings with more than one story.
If you suspect that your Tile is stolen or the map shows the Tile in a secluded area, we recommend contacting your local authorities.